As required by the School Regulations 2012 (link) this page collects the statutory information that must appear on our school website.
Specified Information to be published on a school's website.
- The name, postal address and telephone number of the school, and the name of a person to whom enquiries should be addressed (link)
- The determined admission arrangements for the school in relation to each relevant age group at the school, including any arrangements for selection, any oversubscription criteria and an explanation of the process of applying for a school place. (link)
- Information as to where and by what means parents may access the most recent report about the school published by her Majesty's Chief Inspector of Education, Children's Services and Skills. (link to Ofsted website). Copies of the schools most recent Ofsted Reports (a newly registered school. Hasn’t been inspected yet).
- Performance Tables published by The Department of Education (link)
- The schools most recent results. (link)
- Curriculum content and details of how additional information relating to the curriculum may be obtained by parents. (link)
- The Cambridge Primary School Management of Behaviour Policy (link)
- School Equality Objectives (link)
- Pupil Premium (link)
- PE and Sport Premium for Primary Schools (link)
- The Cambridge Primary School Special Educational Needs (SEND) (link)
- The Cambridge Primary School Charging and Remissions Policy (link)
- The Cambridge Primary School Values and Ethos (link)
- SEN local offer and provision maps (link)
- Schools complaints policy (link)
- School SEN(D) policy (link)
- Academy Trust Information (link)
- Remote Education (link)
- Coronavirus (COVID-19) catch-up premium (link)
- Regarding the schools financial information, no employee of the school earns more than £100,000