News and Events
Communication is key to enable parents to work in partnership and support their child’s education.
We provide all parents with the following communications:
- A monthly newsletter emailed direct to your inbox
- Text messages
- An up to date website
- The headteachers email – acknowledgement of any concern within 24 hours
- Regular parent consultations
- Termly reports on your child’s progress
- Annual reports on your child’s progress
We believe partnership is key, your child’s well-being and safety is our main concern – working together enables your child to flourish.
In the event of an emergency school closure, the following radio stations will provide information to parents. We will keep you updated via the website and texts.
BBC Southern Counties Radio: 104-104.8 FM & 95-95.3 FM
The Eagle County Sound: 96.4FM