Engage Enrich Excel Academies
Engage Enrich Excel Academies aims to promote and preserve the unique character and identity of each school, while sharing pedagogy and enhancing the opportunities for all children.
We believe at Engage Enrich Excel Academies that every child has the right to go to an outstanding school. As a trust we aim to work with schools to help them on their journey to outstanding status.
Our vision is to ensure that all children experience a rich and varied curriculum delivered by staff that are passionate, positive and pro-active. Our core business is teaching and learning and we believe we have a moral obligation to foster the hopes and dreams of all the children and staff within our trust.
We recognise that every school has a key role to play and that our School Leaders should be highly focused on providing consistently high quality pedagogy and innovation in order to maximise pupil progress.
As a trust we believe that we can achieve our vision by:
- nurturing a culture based on high levels of trust and a collective responsibility
- developing outstanding leadership at all levels through collaboration and positivity
- enabling schools to develop inspirational curriculums, which reflect their community and the needs of their children
- having a strong commitment to improving the chances of vulnerable children
- Engage Enrich Excel Academies aims to develop a creative organisation, which is rooted in the highest quality experiences and learning opportunities for children, parents, and staff.
Our values enable us to build strong individuals and communities who stand for what is right and wrong and can challenge, with confidence, what is not right. Our values are:
Engage Enrich Excel Academies aims to work with ‘like-minded’ professionals within and beyond the Trust that are ambitious, driven and continually evaluating and improving their practice within school communities.
We live by the motto
‘no excuse, no compromise’